ICS helps seniors, disabled individuals and people in financial crisis achieve stable, healthy and independent lives. Casas Adobes UCC contributes money and food items every month to ICS. Here are additional ways you could help out:
- Donate new or gently used children’s books for children to take home after visiting the ICS food bank.
- Sign up for the We Care Golf Classic, November 11, 2016.
- Continue donating peanut butter, cereal, spaghetti, and canned goods.
- Go to www.icstucson.org to find other volunteer opportunities.
ICS accomplishments this year:
- Empty Bowls raised $72,000 for ICS.
- Arizona Gives Day on April 5, 2016 raised $8,705 in ONE day.
- ICS boasts 750 volunteers.
- ICS food bank helped over 28,000 people this year.
- Over $1.8 million worth of food was distributed through ICS food bank.